Creating an iKnow! user account is free.
Registering with iKnow!
Register on PC site (https://iknow.jp/signup) or our apps to start your free trial of iKnow!.
※If you already start studying on iKnow! app(iOS, iPadOS, macOS, or Android), sign up from the top green bar on the Home screen.
Accepted letters for Passwords
All alphanumeric letters and some symbols are accepted. Please see below for a complete list.
*Passwords must be more than 6 characters.
*Passwords are case sensitive. So please make sure to turn off the caps lock function when you create a new account or login.
Logging into iKnow!
Once you registered with iKnow!, you will be able to access your account from both PC site and apps.
If you have problems logging into your account, try the following:
- Check that you've entered the correct email and password.
- Directly type into the field without copying or pasting.
- The login screen is case-sensitive, so check that you're using the correct letter case. Check that the “Caps Lock” is off and that the "Shift" key is not being pressed.
- Make sure there are no spaces included before and/or after the email address.
- If you are using our PC site, check that your browser settings have been configured to accept cookies. In your browser settings, click “Tools” > “Internet Options” > “Privacy” and set it to accept cookies.
- If your are using our apps, check that the app is up-to-date.
Article is closed for comments.