The way you change your password will be different depending on if you know your password or not. Please refer to the following steps for the respective situations.
1) If you know your password, you can change your password after logging in.
After you sign in, you can change your password on the Account Settings page.
1. Access the Account Settings page: https://iknow.jp/account/edit
2. On "Profile" tab, enter your "Current password" and your "New password" then "Confirm your new password".
3. Click the "update" button to save the changes.
2) If you’ve forgotten your password, you can reset it on Password reset page.
You can reset the password without logging into your iKnow! account.
1. Access the Password reset page: https://iknow.jp/passwords/forgot
2. Enter your registered email address. Then you'll receive an email notice to reset your password.
3. Access the URL link in the email.
*Please make sure that you copy the full link. Depending on the email client, the URL link may be displayed in two lines.
4. Enter new passwords.
Please note that the URL will become ineffective 30 minutes after it is issued.