Item progress is a measure of how well you’ve learned an item. When item progress reaches 80%, an item is counted as "familiar". Also when it reaches 100%, an it's counted as “mastered”.
Articles in this section
- How can I type special kana letters?
- Why doesn't progress go up?
- How long does it take to complete a course?
- What is a checkpoint?
- How can I type pinyin with tone markers?
- What is the iKnow! study mode?
- What is item progress?
- What are the keyboard shortcuts?
- The audio isn’t playing. What should I do?