We no longer support for Facebook/Google login. To continue logging into your existing account, please set a password. >> detail
Set Your Email Address and Password
Please make sure that your account has both an email address and password set. If you signed up to iKnow! through Facebook and your Facebook account uses a phone number as the login id, your iKnow! account won’t have an email address set.
《How to Check Account Settings》*You will need to login on your PC.
1. On PC, access iKnow! Login page.
2. Click on the "Log in with Facebook" or "Log in with Google" button to login.
3. Click the gear wheel icon on the right top of Home screen and click "Settings".
4. On Account Settings screen, check your registered email address.
*If your email address displays and it's valid, go on to the step 7.
5. Enter your email address in the Add New Email box and click on "add".
6. You'll receive a confirmation email to the email address you just entered. Click on the URL in the email and confirm that it is your email address.
7. To set password, enter a password and click on "Update".
After setting email address and password, you can disconnect a link with Facebook/Google.
《How to disconnect a link》*You will need to login on your PC.
1. On PC, click the gear wheel icon on the right top of Home screen and click "Settings".
2. On Account Settings screen, click the "Other services" tab.
3. Under "Connected IDs", click on "Disconnect".
Need any help?
Please feel free to contact our support if you need any help.
Article is closed for comments.