How to clear browser cache is different depending on your browser.
Please refer to the following instructions for more details.
1) Click the Tools menu, then select Clear Recent History.
*If you don't see the Tools menu, hold down the Alt key then press the T key to access Tools.
2) Choose the time range of cache you'd like to clear.
3) Click on Details and make sure Cache is checked.
4) Select Clear Now.
1) Once your browser is open, select the Tools menu (the wrench in the upper-right corner) and select Options (Preferences on Mac).
2) On the Under the Hood tab, click the Clear Browsing data... button.
3) Select the Empty the cache check-box.
4) You can also choose the period of time you wish to delete cached information using the Clear data from this period dropdown menu.
5) Click the Clear Browsing Data button.
1) Once your browser is open, click the Safari menu (Edit for PC) and select Empty Cache....
2) Click Empty.