How to clear browser cache is different depending on your browser.
Please refer to the following instructions for more details.
Internet Explorer 8/9
1) Once your browser is open, click the Tools menu. Or, optionally you may simply press Ctrl-Shift-Delete to open the Delete Browsing History window (and skip step
2) Click on Delete Browsing History...
3) Select Temporary Internet Files.
4) Click the Delete button near the bottom of the window to delete your temporary files (i.e. clear your cache).
5) If you want the browser to automatically clear the cache whenever you close it, click the Advanced tab.
Click to check the box next to the Empty Temporary Internet Files folder when browser is closed option (in the section labeled Security).
Click OK. This will delete everything except cookies.
Note: IE8 has a "feature" which retains some cookies even after you clear your cache if you do not UNCHECK the "Preserve Favorites Website Data." If you truly need to clear your cache, you will want to uncheck this!
1) Click the Tools menu, then select Clear Recent History.
*If you don't see the Tools menu, hold down the Alt key then press the T key to access Tools.
2) Choose the time range of cache you'd like to clear.
3) Click on Details and make sure Cache is checked.
4) Select Clear Now.
1) Once your browser is open, select the Tools menu (the wrench in the upper-right corner) and select Options (Preferences on Mac).
2) On the Under the Hood tab, click the Clear Browsing data... button.
3) Select the Empty the cache check-box.
4) You can also choose the period of time you wish to delete cached information using the Clear data from this period dropdown menu.
5) Click the Clear Browsing Data button.
1) Once your browser is open, click the Safari menu (Edit for PC) and select Empty Cache....
2) Click Empty.